Project Type: Application Development
Industry: Financial Services
Granting employees access to company resources such as databases, software applications, hardware computing resources, mail and other accounts required several steps for this client’s entitlement process. With frequent updates to user roles, the customer’s IT department had an urgent need to automate the process of granting access to various subsystems. With their current process being time consuming and entirely manual, they looked to off-the-shelf and open source solutions, but could not find a tool that both powerful and easy to use.
Sprinterra provided the client with a centralized system that created and managed enterprise user roles; enabling efficient, consistent user account provisioning; streamlining access approval and compliance; and enforcing security policies (including cross and multi-role segregation of duties).
- Full process automation eliminating manual functions and paper trail
- Reduction of time for users to get access to internal systems
- Reporting feature reflecting the process progress and increasing the awareness of the management
- Increased data security
- User access management during their whole life cycle within the company
- Cost efficiency of the project compared to leading off-the-shelf products